BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Welcome to the Beverly Hills Car Club. We would like to outline various steps for you so that buying from us is an easy process. We sell cars worldwide and update our inventory on a daily basis. We are always on the look-out to find interesting cars to offer our clients.
The majority of our cars are purchased sight unseen. However, we do encourage Buyers to visit our warehouse showroom to inspect the cars in person, or third party independent inspectors and brokers are always welcome.
Beverly Hills Car Club is a retail dealership with wholesale pricing. We specialize in European and American classic cars, helping dealers find inventory for their dealerships, connoisseurs and enthusiasts find that rare gem, and first time Buyers looking for their dream car.
If you are unable to visit in person and have additional questions please email us at email@example.com, or give us a call +1(310) 975-0272 and ask for our Sales Manager.
The process of buying a car from us is simple and is detailed below.
- View the inventory on our website and choose the car you are interested in. (All cars with prices are available, if not (e.g., "Call For Price") please contact our sales staff. All of our cars have U.S. titles and are ready for export.) Read our detailed description and view all the photographs (and videos, when available). Feel free to ask us any number of questions.
- When you decide to purchase a car, email us a confirmation along with the car stock number, your full name, full address and phone number so that we can compile the proper invoice and official California Department of Motor Vehicle documents to send you with bank wire instructions to make your payment.
- We will send you our Sales Agreement, Invoice (Bill of Sale), Statement of Facts, Buyer''s Guide and Power of Attorney that will all need to be signed by you and returned to us immediately, either by email or fax, along with a wire confirmation that a payment has been made. (All of these forms are required by law to enable us to transfer your vehicle to your name, on your behalf with the Department of Motor Vehicles.) For international purchases we accept payment via bank wire transfer. The invoice will have our bank information for the wire transfer.
- Let us know if you are making your own shipping arrangements or you want us to assist you in shipping your car. We help many of our clients and get competitive rates for shipping.
- Once the payment is made, and payment is received in our account, and all documents have been returned duly signed, and received, we will then email or fax confirmation. If you are making your own shipping arrangements you can instruct your shipping company accordingly. If we are arranging shipping, on your behalf, we will deliver the car to a shipping company with all of the necessary documents to export your car. We will give you a shipping reference number and the contact details of the shipping company. We can help to make the entire process efficient and streamline.
- The car should arrive in most popular ports within 4 to 8 weeks. The original documents of the car: e.g., title etc., will be sent to you directly by the shipping company once the car has sailed.
- View the inventory on our website and choose the cars you are interested in. (All cars with prices are available, if not (e.g., "Call For Price") please contact our sales staff. All of our cars have US titles.) Read our detailed description and view all the photographs (and videos, when available) of the car. Feel free to ask us any number of questions. You are also welcome to visit our warehouse showroom to see the car and/or arrange for a test drive (when applicable.)
- When you decide to buy a car send us a confirmation together with the car stock number, your full name, full address and phone number so that we can compose the invoice and official California Department of Motor Vehicle documents to send you with bank wire instructions to make your payment.
- We will send you our Sales Agreement, Invoice (Bill of Sale), Statement of Facts, Buyer''s Guide and Power of Attorney that will all need to be signed by you and returned to us either in person, by fax or email. (All of these forms are required by law to enable us to transfer your vehicle to your name, on your behalf with the Department of Motor Vehicles.) We accept payment from domestic Buyers via certified bank check or via bank wire transfer. The invoice will have our address for mailing the check and/or our bank information for the wire transfer.
- Once the payment is made, and we have received all signed documents and the funds clear, we will email or fax you confirmation and release the car for shipment. A complete set of documents, including the title, will be FedExed to you.
All purchased vehicles are subject to California state sales tax unless the shipper provides us with a Bill of Lading stating that the purchased vehicle is confirmed to be shipped either out of state or internationally from our location or from the shipper. The Bill of Lading must include the destination address. Therefore, in all circumstances where the car is picked up and driven or shipped from our warehouse without a Bill of Lading designating an out-of-state destination the state sales tax will be due at time of purchase no matter where the car is eventually intended to be sent. Sales tax and license fees are due if delivered in California.
PRE - PURCHASE INSPECTIONS
Buyers are welcome and encouraged to appoint third party inspectors to inspect cars that they are purchasing. All inspections must take place at our warehouse in Los Angeles. Our staff will provide whatever assistance the inspector requires including use of a car lift to inspect the car''s undercarriage. We can recommend a number of inspection agencies to you to choose from or you''re welcome to use your own. To arrange an inspection please let our Sales Manager know if you would like a recommendation or plan to have your own inspector make an appointment. To facilitate the process, always make sure that an appointment time has been confirmed with our Sales Office, so we are aware of it and can have the vehicle ready for inspection.
Recommended Inspection Agencies:
Auto Inspections Direct
269 So. Beverly Drive Suit #25
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Office: (818) 985-9016
Mobile: (818) 395-0346
Italian Car Specialist
PH: (310) 897-7224
PH: (626) 260-1403
BEVERLY HILLS CAR CLUB has forged unique relationships with dependable lending institutions that will assist you in financing your luxury, classic or exotic vehicle. Please feel free to click on the link below to see how you qualify.